How to Give
3 Primary Ways
Help us secure the houses, vehicles, supplies and staff we need to serve the servants.
Offer Living Space
Do you have a spare house, condo, apartment, or extra living space in your home? You can support a missionary while on furlough by temporarily providing that space!
Tell a Friend
Our ministry depends on our relationships. If you know someone passionate about missions please connect us!
Interested in supporting Missional Living in another way?
“…knock and the door will be opened to you”
Your prayers matter.
Pray for our missionary friends:
- Pray they will be abiding in Christ and spending time in God’s Word.
- Pray they would be led by the Holy Spirit; that they will not be depending on their own efforts.
- Pray for the their relationship with their ministry teammates & fellow missionaries – for unity, grace, and understanding.
- Pray for a strong marriage and family.
Pray for Missional Living:
- We need a place to call home. Pray the Lord would give us a place to work from that will also allow us to store supplies and furniture that supports our services.
- Pray for an abundance of volunteers that will help us as we grow.
- Pray for our board and staff; that we would also be led by the Holy Spirit so we may carry out His plans.
Other Immediate Needs
We provide below market housing for missionaries returning to the U.S. Expenses can include lease, utilities and maintenance. You can bless a missionary family by eliminating or reducing the cost to them by sponsoring a family’s stay for a week or month.
We need a moving company!
As we occasionally receive furniture donations for our mission homes, we need a moving truck and muscles to pick up and deliver these donations. Do you have a furniture company or know of one that would be willing to partner in this way?